Dance Party Music Alert!!
It’s Friday. Time for some fun songs and time to do some dancing!
Dancing makes everything better. It’s a great stress-reliever.
Here are 5 songs Mini and I love dancing around to:
1. Shakira – “Try Everything” from the movie Zootopia. Mini and I fell in love with this song when we heard it in the movie. It’s a great inspirational song.
2. Pink – “Just Like Fire” – Oh boy does Mini love this song! She loves the video for it even more!
3. Sia – “Cheap Thrills” – Mini discovered this song from a recommendation from one of her friends. It came on in the car and she surprised me by singing along, so we added it to our faves playlist.
4. Jimmy Eat World – “The Middle” “Oldie” but a goodie! This is actually a great self-esteem builder song, but that’s another post 🙂 No, she has not seen the video for it yet. I’m not sure if I want her to.
5. Flo Rida – “My House” – here is his performance from the 2016 RDMA’s, which Mini watches on YouTube at least once a day! It’s a pretty catchy song.
Hope you enjoyed our picks for great dance songs.