Blog Challenge Day 13: Are you superstitious? Is 13 a “bad” number to you?
If I was superstitious, I would assume I have a year of bad luck coming up, as Mini turns 13 in June.
Back in January, one of those “ask your kid these questions” things came up and we decided to take it. Here are Mini’s best 13 answers:
1. What’s your favorite song?
“Ooh.. let me see” *checks Spotify* “Anything from The Flash tv show” <~ Truth!
2. What do you like to watch on tv?
“Dr Phil.” <~She’s not kidding. Last summer, she watched him for four hours every weekday!
3. What’s your favorite animal?
“Pugs and llamas” <~ I don’t know when the llama obsession began, but it’s serious.
4. Where is your favorite place?
“My bed” <~ You can always find here there.
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
“A cashier at Dunkin Donuts” <~YES! FREE COFFEE FOR MAMA!!
6. What does your mom do all day?
“Nothing? She gets to sleep in and I’m stuck in hell” <~Pshhh WHAT?!
7. Where does money come from?
“I don’t know. I don’t have any” <~Facts!
8. What’s your favorite toy?
“Do phones count?” <~ If they don’t, she’d has no other answer.
9. Where do babies come from?
“When a mother and father love each other, I’m not explaining the rest” <~She really wouldn’t.
10. If you could have one thing in the entire world, what would it be?
“I would like it to rain money” <~SAME!
11. What kind of car do you want?
“A Chevy truck” <~ A girl after her Mama’s heart!
12. Why are you so cute?
“Who said I was cute?” <~Me! I tell her a zillion times a day!
13. What would you do if you had $1,000?
“Get it in one dollar bills” <~ She wants to roll around in it.