I’m Tina. I’m in my late-30s and LOVE coffee. Seriously, it’s my life. I’m the Social Media Addict, Blogger, Product Reviewer, Professionally Amateur Baker, German-Irish, Chevy Enthusiast, Music Lover, Volunteer Extraordinaire, Star Wars Fan, Super Proud Nerd/Geek, Creative Crafter and Picture Taker that people seem to love just because I’m funny.
I’m Mom to 11yo Mini (as in Mini-Me, because she’s basically my clone).
I’m FurMom to some Pugs and a Hound “pup”
- My creative muscles are flexed every year for Mini’s birthday and other events. I’m a theme person, so I take the theme and just run with it.
- I’m the Queen of Weirdo Injuries. No one breaks a knuckle (JUST a knuckle!) in a car accident. Also, no one gets an inch-long splinter UNDERNEATH their fingernail! Neither are good stories, but the injuries are both head-scratchers.
- My favorite joke is: “Two muffins are in an oven. The first turns to the second and says “Gee it’s hot in here.” The second turns to the first and says “Oh crap! A talking muffin!”
- I root for the NY Mets (I bleed orange and blue!) and NY Giants (I bleed from the agony of how they’ve been playing) so basically, I’m a miserable sports fan year-round.
- Pinching my finger on a chain as a teen has kept me away from swings.
- I collect pens. It was suggested to me that I start an Instagram just for my pen collection, so you can find that HERE.
- I like things super-organized, planning everything down to the minute detail with back-ups.
- I consider myself pessimistically optimistic.. there are great things in my future, but I’ll probably be having a rough time getting there.