I always (ok, ALMOST always) have the basics in there: milk, eggs and/or cheese. But other than that, you are pretty likely to find the following:
- Bailey’s coffee creamers. I like variety.
- Arizona RX Stress Tea – I’m drooling just thinking about it!
- Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Lemonade (most likely the Strawberry and Pink Lemonade as well)
- Capri-Suns. For the 6yo of course 😉
- Bananas (you might even find these in my freezer too but that’s a whole other post!)
- Godiva liqueur. Yup.
- Mission tortilla wraps – quick and easy sandwiches
- Cut-up chicken breast (ready to throw in soups or on previously-mentioned wraps)
- Lunchables – for the kid as well 🙂
- Something that should probably be in the freezer – this happens more times than I care to admit.
Well there you have it. What’s in YOUR fridge?